Installation using the FTP client
To install correctly, please follow the steps below:
- Download the .zip file with the plugin using this link.
Launch your FTP client.
Please download and install if you don’t have it and you still prefer to choose this option.
Enter your hostname and FTP details and them connect to your server.
If you do not remember your credentials, please contact your web host.
- After you successfully connect to the server, please find the directory wp-content/plugins on your remote site (right-hand panel).
- Please find the Dhound plugin in a .zip format on your local site (left-hand panel).
- Copy or upload the plugin to the directory wp-content/plugins on your remote site.
- Sign in to the Admin panel of your website and go to the “Plugins” section.
Find the Dhound plugin among the installed plugins.
You’ll be able to do this if you have successfully copied it to the required directory.
- Click “Activate” button to activate it.
- Congratulations! Now you’re ready to configure the Dhound plugin on your website.