Installation using the Word Press store
To install correctly, please follow the steps below:
Sign in to the Admin panel of your website and go to the “Plugins” section.
Click “Add new” button to add a new plugin to your web site.
- Search for Dhound plugin in the Word Press store using the search panel.
- Click “Install Now” button to start the installation process.
Enter the following details to proceed further
- Hostname – this field is already filled in
- FTP Username
- FTP Password
And finally choose the connection Type (FTP / FTPS) and click “Proceed” button.
If you do not remember your credentials, please contact your web host.
If the details are correct, the plugin will be successfully installed.
- Please click “Activate Plugin” button to activate the plugin.
- Congratulations! Now you’re ready to configure the Dhound plugin on your website.