To install correctly, please follow the steps below:
- Sign in to the Admin panel of your website and go to the “Plugins” section.
Click “Add new” button to add a new plugin to your web site.
- Download the .zip file with the plugin using this link if you haven’t done this yet.
Click “Upload plugin” button and choose the plugin in a .zip format, which you downloaded previously
Click “Install Now” button to start the installation process
Enter the following details to proceed further
- Hostname – this field is already filled in
- FTP Username
- FTP Password And finally choose the connection Type (FTP / FTPS) and click “Proceed” button.
If the details are correct, the plugin will be successfully installed.
- Please click “Activate Plugin” button to activate the plugin.
- Congratulations! Now you’re ready to configure the Dhound plugin on your website.