Uninstall the plugin
To uninstall the plugin, please follow the steps below:
- Sign in to the Admin panel of your website and go to the “Plugins” section.
- Find the Dhound plugin among the installed ones.
- Click “Deactivate” button to deactivate this plugin.
- Click “Delete” button to uninstall this plugin.
- Click “Yes, delete these files” button if you’re still going to uninstall this plugin.
Enter the following details:
- FTP Username
- FTP Password
- Connection Type (FTP / FTPS)
- The selected plugin has been deleted.